Instant Credit Decisions.
No Obligation by Applying.
Any company or business that utilizes equipment for business or commercial use is eligible to lease. E & A Supply goes beyond just putting its professional skills to work locating your equipment because there are definite economic advantages to Leasing, consider whether this option might benefit your business.
Banks may require as much as 20% down on equipment purchases, while Leasing covers 100% of the equipment cost. In most cases, that can include the cost for freight, installation, and required software.
Leasing offers potential tax advantages of depreciation and interest expense with the $1.00 lease or, you may expense the monthly payment with a Fair Market Value (FMV) lease. Consult your tax advisor to determine the best option for your business.
Conserves Working Capital
Equipment leasing can ease the strain on working capital. You retain available lines of credit at other financial institutions for emergency needs, current cash flow purposes, investments, and other profit generating activites. Lease payments can be structured into longer terms and lower payments to fit your budget.
Unlike bank lines of credit with variable rates, Lease payments are locked in. This helps with planning for other financial requirements.
Note: E & A Supply does not benefit from any documentation and filing fees that are usually applied to the processing of lease documents. Such costs are strictly leasing company functions. Sales taxes are charged separately and added to your monthly lease payment each month. First and last lease payments are typically required up-front, but these are applied to your total lease payments.
The Lease Process...
1. Complete the online credit application form. It may be necessary to supply additional financial information at a later time.
2. Once approved for credit, lease documents are prepared and sent to you for signature.
3. Used Equipment in most cases demands "payment prior to shipping." This requires your acceptance of the goods before the equipment is physically at your place of business. The equipment vendor is paid before he ships.
4. A Purchase Order is sent to the equipment vendor and the machinery ships to you. What affects your rate?
* Age of your business
* Personal credit history and prior bankruptcy
* Payment history: On time, delayed or late
We have found that QuickSpark Financial Services is operationally in tune with our business standards of quality and customer service, with emphasis on accuracy, dependability, and efficiency, helping to identify your financial requirements, and then assisting you in selecting the best solutions. You may contact them at 800-770-8107 or click below.