Should you need to return an item once merchandise has been shipped to you, please contact us directly to receive a return authorization number. Please do not send back merchandise without our return authorization number (RMA #) marked clearly on the outside of the carton. Returns may be subject to restocking fees.
Stock Orders Less than 14 days from Invoice Date:
- Return due to Product Failure: We replace the item from our inventory, and return the defective item to the factory.
- Return due to Customer Order Error: We will credit or replace from stock, as applicable. These returns are subject to a repackaging cost if not in their original cartons, and all freight charges. A restocking charge of 20% will be added and is dependent on if the manufacturer agrees to a return.
- Return due to Our Error: We will credit or replace from stock, as applicable. If not in original cartons, a repacking cost will be added.
Factory Direct Orders:
- Return due to Product Failure: Customer to follow factory defective/warranty plan.
- Return due to Customer Order Error: Generally non-returnable. If we can negotiate a return with the supplier, the return is subject to restocking and all freight charges.
- Return due to Processing Error: (less than 14 days from invoice date) will be credited and arrangements for the return to supplier will be made.
Cancelled/Refused Orders If you decide to cancel or refuse any part of your order after it has been shipped, please note that you will be responsible for the full amount of roundtrip shipping and handling charges, plus any applicable restocking fees. (Except for damaged equipment refused at time of delivery only.)